Follow These Mold Safety Tips If You Suspect Mold.
If you see visible mold, do not disturb it. You can inadvertently spread the mold infestation throughout your property. When mold is disturbed, the mold can release microscopic mold spores which become airborne and can circulate inside your property.
Contact SERVPRO of Lowell for mold remediation services. While you awaiting SERVPRO’s inspection.
Here’s a couple of ways to make it safe.
- Stay out/reduce of affected areas.
- Turn off the HVAC system and fans.
- Don’t touch or disturb the mold.
- Don’t blow air across any surfaces with visible or suspected mold growth.
- Don’t attempt to dry the area yourself.
- Don’t spray bleach or other disinfectants on the mold.
About Our Mold Remediation Services
SERVPRO of Lowell specializes in mold cleanup and restoration; in fact, it’s a cornerstone of our business. Our team of highly trained restoration professionals utilizes specialized equipment and techniques to properly remediate your mold problem effectively and safely.
If You See Signs of Mold, Call Us Today – 978-454-7577